Senior Specialist, Record and Information ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 773835BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2021
Per the PRC Law of Documentation and Rules for Document Archive, as a foreign-invested joint venture, Shanghai Disney Resort must establish an archive management mechanism to collect, sort, file, use and manage all kinds of files in various media, and to achieve digital archive management in addition to the physical archives.
- Implement archives management via company’s record and information management process.
- According to the working interface, strategy and plan given by line manager, improve the file system, cooperate with each LOBs to complete the annual archiving.
- Take responsibility of daily operations of archive center.
- Monitor and track the archive compliance at SHDR.
- Ensure the consistency between hard copy documents in archive center and the soft copies in electronic system.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of work experience in related field.
- Experience in archive management, library management or business administration
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to details
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Refined written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, influencing, and communicating in the organization in an efficient manner
- Self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Having curiosity and desire to learn
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of archive systems and software with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.