Senior Specialist, SalesApply NowApply Later Job ID 786070BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 04, 2021
- You will collaborate with the channel to develop and execute effective channel sales strategies and campaign plans to support the channel in achieving sales targets, and provide tracking and timely feedback on results;
- You will leverage channel strengths to identify and actively participate in channel marketing opportunities to help HKDL achieve brand exposure and sales conversion;
- You will work closely with internal and external teams to identify and convert new revenue growth for Shanghai Disney Resort through efficient and accurate channel marketing;
- You will maintain close communication with partners to ensure accurate and prioritized brand exposure and effective use of platform resources. Timely, full and effective communication with internal partner departments as well as management;
- You will be required to provide feedback on market trends and movements, collect relevant business data, track market trends and capture business opportunities;
- You will assist the Sales Manager in working closely with various internal teams to ensure the execution of the appropriate partnership strategies and support the Sales Manager in his daily work.
- Bachelor degree or above; Marketing, Channel Marketing and advertising major is preferred;
- At least 5-8 years’ working experience in relevant industry. Working experience in sales, business development or account management is preferred;
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time management, problem-solving and follow-through skills, with strong attention to details;
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skill in both English and Mandarin and solid presentation skill;
- Possess effective presentation, planning, organizing, coordination skills;
- Self-motivated, results driven, strong learning agility and attention to details;
- Proven ability to act according to business plan in provided time. Strong business acumen, solid analytical skill;
- Active, energetic, self-motivated, possess down-to-earth working style, and able to work under pressure.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.