Senior Supply Chain AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 782576BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 20, 2021
- You will create processes and methods to gather supply chain data;
- You will analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements;
- You will plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. logistics, warehousing operations and distribution planning);
- You will develop requirements and standards for packaging, procurement, inventory and delivery;
- You will oversee inventory process in compliance with internal requirements;
- You will discover the most cost-effective inventory management and distribution models;
- You will evaluate the third party vendor operations according to service quality standards;
- You will help foster trusting relationships with business partners;
- You will collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems processes;
- You will track KPIs and timely report on supply chain’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Logistics Management, Business Analysis, Statistics, Industry Engineering and other related majors;
- Experience as a Senior Supply Chain Analyst, Logistics Coordinator or similar role is preferred;
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting, and is familiar with POWER BI and DAX, Python, R is preferred;
- Familiar with supply chain processes (e.g. Inventory planning, warehouse management) and working knowledge for ERP systems (e.g. Oracle WMS, SAP WM);
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and good partnering and networking skills;
- Proactive and effective communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.