Senior Trade Compliance AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 818708BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 12, 2021
- Designs and implements the import and export system and process of internal assessment and external audit, broker management following global and China trade standard and policies;
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to monitor and interpret China Customs and trade regulations;
- Centralize Customs valuation; HS code and Tariff classification, Country of origin and Record keeping procedures.
- Supervise and handle import and export business;
- Collect all import and export business data, but not limit to HTS, declaration and filing;
- Assist special project.
- Work to continuously foster positive and effective relationships with stakeholders;
- Training relevant LOB import and export business.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6~8 years minimum of Trade Compliance engineering, Supply Chain, Import related responsibility
- Experience managing import & export transactions
- Great change management and collaboration skills.
- Excellent relationship skills with ability to work in a global, multi-functional environment with all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking & problem solving to assess and provide actionable outcome based solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- A mix of compliance and program management experience in import and export.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.