Shanghai Disney Resort Frontline Internship Program (2022 Graduates)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 771313BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 03, 2021
Welcome to the Shanghai Disney Resort Frontline Internship Program application!
Along the magical journey provided by the program, you will get to know a group of Cast Members from all over the world. Through customized development courses and on-the-job training opportunities, you will learn how to deliver quality customer services with the Disney Difference. Furthermore, you will improve your communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills and gain in-depth teamwork and networking experience while you work and grow at an international platform.
Upon the completion of the internship, you will have an opportunity to work full time with us and continue your career story at Shanghai Disney Resort.
As a Cast Member at Shanghai Disney Resort, you will play a role in creating a magical experience for our guests.
- As a full-time Park Operations intern, you will work in a variety of locations to ensure safety of the smooth operations. Your work location will include the Main Entrance, Guest Services, Attractions and Outdoor Entertainment.
- As a full-time Food & Beverage Operations intern, you will work at Quick Service Restaurants, Outdoor Vending Carts and Table Service Restaurants in the park and the resort’s themed hotels. You will work with the team and deliver a high-quality catering service to our guests.
- As a full-time Merchandise Operations intern, you will be responsible for greeting and interacting with our guests in a positive and friendly manner, following the guest service standard. You will also be involved in merchandise management, transfer, receiving and storage.
- As a full-time Hotel Operations intern, you will provide a fast and efficient check-in process, hospitable and attentive guest service, clean and warm room arrangement and also timely and thoughtful hotline services to our guests.
- As a full-time Disneytown Operations intern, you will answer guest questions and assist with directions, event schedules and other services as needed.
- As a full-time Entertainment intern, you will work closely with Disney characters, or you will help provide costume services to Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members for smooth
- Willing to create happiness and be courteous to our guests, with good communication skills, a service mindset, and the ability to take the initiative to provide solutions.
- Be able to work five days per week, including weekends, for a minimum of six consecutive months, and work different shifts.
- Willing to work both indoors and outdoors.
- Eighteen years old and above, currently enrolled in a college degree program, major not limited.
- Be able to communicate fluently in Mandarin, proficiency in English will be preferred.
Full-Time Frontline Intern Benefits:
- Cast Dormitory (Priority given to students from outside of Shanghai)
- Relocation allowance (For students from outside of Shanghai)
- Catering subsidy
- Personal accident insurance
Disney Special Benefits:
- Shanghai Disneyland Self-Admission
- Exclusive discounts on merchandise products and services
- Disney University Training
Apply Online -> Attend Onsite/Offsite Interview -> Accept Employment -> Onboard Procedures
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.postingchannel:wechat
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.