Already applied?View Dashboard
Sourcing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 617381BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 05, 2018
Job Summary:As the core team-member, be responsible for sourcing, procurement and contract administration services of various projects, with categories covering construction, professional services, show, ride and material/equipment purchases. Being the deputy to the section leader (Chris Guan), assist in managing the team to fulfil all targets assigned by department head and Ops Company.
- To manage procurement and contracts administration services with full compliance to Sourcing & Procurement Policies (updated time to time);
- To support audits and strictly safeguard all compliance policies with effective communication and team-working with LOBs;
- To achieve annual cost saving target assigned by the section leader, through hard saving, cost avoidance, rebate through competitive bidding, negotiation, rebate and alternative sourcing; To play an important role in cost control of projects’ life cycle;
- In liaison with Archiving, Finance, Controllership, Procurement Service and Legal teams etc., to establish good practice, processes and procedures required by IFP & Construction Capital Projects, including vendor performance evaluation, public tendering, rebate, change order, payment and claims etc., and ensure they are adopted and applied by all members of LOBs and external consultants;
- To ensure all contracts/Works Orders/Purchase Orders are legally secure and reliable.
- Giving reliable and professional advice on tendering and contract administration processes to LOBs to ensure that procedures and contract provisions are adhered to so that the Employer’s contractual position is not jeopardised and the works and services are performed, completed and settled in a contractually secure manner with all the Employer’s entitlements preserved;
- To assist the section leader in managing the company reporting and global S&P reporting;
- To set up vendor pool for IFP & Construction Capital Projects;
- To play an active role in various activities of the department and company.
- Mature and rich communication skills;
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university, construction related;
- A minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience in major development projects, part of which is in foreign developer. Experience in tendering and post award contracts administration is essential;
- Good Word & Excel Skills.
Preferred Qualifications:Beside the above, plus the following:
- Active and optimistic character, High inter-personal skills;
- Good PPT skills.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.