Specialist, Disneytown Operations Business & IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 794602BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 01, 2021
As a Specialist, Disneytown Business & Integration, you need to support the manager in resource integration, new business development and new product launch in Disneytown, the planning, and summarizing of business projects. You need to support the manager in developing business strategies, adjusting business tactics as well as optimizing product content and pricing.
This position requires basic commercial sensitivity, cross-department communication and partnership skills, and the ability to communicate confidently with a variety of external and internal teams.
- You will research and collect market information and support the manager in exploring and developing new business and product opportunities, including space leasing, special event products, service customization for corporate clients, support to organize discussions with related departments on business models for Disneytown, follow up related process;
- You will explore new business opportunities upon market needs and business strategy. To collect relevant data as required; and monitoring the market trend to capture business opportunity；
- You will research current business and content in the market for benchmark;
- You will follow up and facilitate the project approval process and plan execution progress, to make sure it is right on track of the project plan and key milestones. Collect data and feedback of the project for analyzing the result;
- You will collect and document the resource of space, service, products of Disneytown and Wishing Star Park, as well as Corporate Alliance partners and Operating Participants in the resources library for new business and products initiatives;
- You will keep in touch with the Sales team and the new product committee to keep them aware of new business and products in Disneytown;
- You will keep in touch and communication with key channel partners;
- You will update or amend the contracts according to business needs.
Basic Qualifications:Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Possess at least 3 years’ working experience in relevant industry;
- Demonstrated good time management ability and good at multi-task working;
- Demonstrated good organizational and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills. Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated strong partnering and working relationship skills while is able to work independently;
- Demonstrated positive attitude with the ability to be responsive to feedback; Ability to work as part of a high performance team;
- Demonstrated good communication skill, ability to communicate tasks with other Line of Business;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- Willingness to learn new skills and process;
- Acceptable to work adjusted hours (e.g. weekends, holidays).
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.