Specialist, Employer BrandingApply NowApply Later Job ID 763488BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 22, 2020
You will take part in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies, including recruitment marketing analytics, channel management, internal referral, candidate engagement, which would support recruitment for all business areas within Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Assist in developing overall recruitment marketing strategies with market insights and flawless execution;
- Effectively manage external partners and channels, and actively track the efficiency of them to provide superior ROI;
- Leverage technology to enhance the candidates experience while broadening the recruitment impact range and driving process/efficiency improvements;
- Proactively drive the internal referral program to engage Cast Members (for branding enhancement;
- Partner with recruitment operations team with strategic marketing consultation;
- Partner with internal and external marketing sources to stay aware and educated on innovative and creative marketing tools and practices in the industry;
- Create studio-quality and impactful marketing creatives.
- Experience in marketing or employer branding (creative development, assets management, external partners development and strategy evaluation, social media management etc.);
- Proficient in listening, speaking, reading, and writing English
- Ability to analyze and draw marketing implications from research and other data sources; as well as the ability to track the ROI of all marketing investments;
- Ability to evaluate creative marketing concepts and trends in the areas of content, layout, and design;
- Proven project management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with great attention to detail;
- Problem-solving skills, as well as strong consultative and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator), and HTML production, is preferred;
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.