Specialist (English Native), Language Support ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 775446BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 01, 2021
This position will report to Language Support Services Manager.
- English document review and editing, to ensure that all English messages are accurate, timely and professionally delivered to support business needs
- Coordinate and manage both external vendors and internal stakeholders, to provide timely feedback for the reviewed English documents
- Accomplish assignments effectively, independently, accurately and within established timeframe, ensuring the proper use of nomenclature and grammar
- Coordinate and cooperate with the overall Public Affair team
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Native English Speaker, with professional experience in English writing and editing
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Highly professional, with proven ability to learn fast and adapt to new situations in a short time frame
- Good team player and detail oriented
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments when needed
- Ability to prioritize and to accommodate urgent requests
- Computer and Internet proficiency in software is required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Experience working in a multinational corporate environment is a plus
- Flexibility in schedule based on work assignments; may require some weekends, holidays, as well as early morning and late evening work
- Prefer background in Communications, Liber Arts and Languages
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.