Specialist-Food SafetyApply NowApply Later Job ID 784825BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 08, 2021
- You will manage the daily operation of multiple laboratories;
- You will maintain the documentation of the laboratory;
- You will set up and maintain the product and test standards, to ensure they comply with the most recent regulations;
- You will develop test protocols based on production realities and developments in rapid testing technology.
- You will supervise the results, and if there is non-conformity, you will follow up with result analysis;
- You will work with external accredited labs for test result validation and technical support;
- You will oversee daily food sampling in Food and Beverage operations;
- You will provide input, analysis and recommendations for food safety strategies based on daily work information collection and analysis, etc.
- You will assist with food safety training and inspection;
- You will assist with financial control of the food safety team;
- You will assist with other food safety assignments.
- Have a bachelor degree in food science, analytical chemistry or related specialty, and with at least 3 years working experience in food or testing and analysis-related industries;
- Good knowledge of the chemical and microbe testing process and related laws and regulations;
- Strong business writing skills, including executive summaries, presentations, reports and proposals;
- Strong Office Software skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.;
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English;
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills;
- Strong learning ability;
- Be positive and proactive.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.