Specialist, Partner Relationship OfficeApply NowApply Later Job ID 773579BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 08, 2021
- You will make the annual meeting calendar by checking the schedule of the Board members and collect and submit the Board reports on time;
- You will draft Board resolutions according to the Definitive Agreements of the Joint Ventures and facilitate the active communication and decision making from the Shareholders;
- You will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Board Meeting, include but not limited to arranging the meeting venue and the catering service, proposing the meeting agenda, issuing the meeting notification, uploading the meeting deck, participating the meeting and taking the notes;
- You will write Board meeting minutes in both Chinese and English and prepare the follow-up list;
- You will coordinating the Standing Committee Meetings by proposing the meeting agenda, collecting meeting deck and writing meeting minutes;
- You will liaise with business partners and government authorities to coordinate the meetings, including the regular meeting mechanism and ad hoc meetings. You will propose the meeting agenda, collecting meeting deck, writing meeting minutes, and follow the work items;
- You will set up and maintain an effective filing system;
- You will be responsible for the applications for legal respresentative’s signature and ID card copy;
- You will maintain effecitive communication and close collaboration with counterparts of business partners and internal lines of business;
- You will complete other tasks assigned by the leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in English, Translation and Interpretation, Journalism or related fields is preferred;
- 3 years working experience in translation, administration, and foreign affairs related activities for a large company is preferred;
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and follow-through skills, and be detail-oriented;
- Possess good communication skills, being able to collaborate with other lines of business and be convincing to achieve goals;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Demonstrate a strong level of professionalism and confidence, willing to take challenges;
- Possess good contract spirit and strict working attitude;
- Possess good sense of responsibilities and can accomplish tasks by priotritizing tasks and strictly following timeline;
- Ability to deal with works and related matters rationallyand be proactive.
- Be able to work under pressure.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.