Sr Financial Analyst, Statutory Report(Korean speaker)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 784075BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 16, 2021
Responsible for the overall external reporting for legal entities across APAC countries. Ensure all reporting comply with each local accounting standards and local regulations (including Japan, Korea, PRC, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore), actively involving in the audit support activities during statutory audit.
General knowledge of tax framework, responsible to provide all financial data according to the specific requirement under local tax regulation for tax filing, prepare and file for the respective tax types and responsible for tax to book reconciliation process.
- Independently finish the statutory report draft, statutory audit and statutory filing process for 1~2 APAC countries, including prepare statutory adjustments, prepare notes to financial statements, cash flow, support for the conclusion of external audit and file to required government authorities
- Co-ordinate with business operation in tax invoice processing, including issuing invoice, validate input VAT invoice, response to questions from operation regarding customer/ vendor invoice
- Work closely with corporate tax team for tax filing and tax compliances requests
- Special projects as assigned
- Communicate with related stake holders as needed
- Provide training/ knowledge sharing to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Solid Knowledge of both USGAAP and IFRS
- Written and verbal English fluency
- Written and verbal fluency in Korean
- 3-5 years of Experience in working with both Big 4 audit firms or multinational company
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial and management reporting deliverables
- Experience in maintaining and monitoring financial controls
- CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong understanding of compliance implications and controls impacting business areas
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage on-time delivery of effective solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on organizational mission and values
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.