Senior Member Acquisition Specialist, Club 33Apply NowApply Later Job ID 839757BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Aug. 04, 2021
- Assist in developing and executing the business plan for the Club 33 membership program to achieve Club 33 sales goals and implement high levels of quality and service
- Open and flexible to work closely with Club 33 ops team to execute the work plan and to drive sales
- Collect related information from consumer insights and marketing research; Design product offerings are relevant to the market and based on Disney's core values
- Obtain a profound understanding of HNWI management and develop effective communication with the target group
- Lead and plan the Club 33 sales tours; support the new member acquisition, invitation, on-boarding process; create member profiles for committee review; overview meetings and/or conference calls with potential members
- Ensure timely response to member’s concerns and records new and prospective members’ reactions to facilities and programs for program refinement
- Work with members of the Club 33 sales team and other Shanghai Disney Resort teams to align with the overall business goals with proven efficiency and productivity
- Assist Club 33 Sales Manager in necessary daily operations
- Handle highly sensitive and top-level VIP guests
- 5 years of working experience in the hospitality industry or relevant business
- University degree preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience and cooperation with a sizeable team in a matrix organization
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with internal teams and external clients
- Proven ability to translate strategies to action in a tight time
- Self-motivated to complete assignments and achieve sales goals
- Culturally sensitive
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient knowledge of HNWI group in China
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.