Sr. Mgr, Account management & Ops, GamesApply NowApply Later Job ID 768498BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Disney Licensing Date posted Nov. 04, 2020
• This role is key to develop gaming business cases and products line up within organization’s long term growth strategy. It requires strong gaming business insight with independent thought, exceptional problem-solving skills, and the foresight to involve management to drive business growth
• The position will be a key player in the collaboration between US gaming, marketing, content & creative & local developers to craft unique entertainment/game experiences
• The ideal candidate will possess a unique combination of strong market insight, market network, strategic foresight and passion to define innovative products that deliver Disney gaming experiences
Responsibilities:• Build long term planning on gaming business to identify opportunities and value propositions that differentiate and define the portfolio and products
• Manage key account relationship of existing local partnership
• Business development on local players beyond existing relationship and pipelines
• Importing successful game titles from Disney USA, Japan and Korea
• Oversee marketing planning and drive synergy activities with other LOBs
• Daily performance report and day-to-date operations
• Financial target delivery upon annual operation plan
• Liaising with global stakeholders(Brands owners, Franchise, Business development & marketing team)
Basic Qualifications:• Minimum 7 years business development experience and 3 years team leading in Chinese game industry
• Proven track record of leading business development and partnership in China
• Demonstrated technical, creative and professional expertise with a deep commitment to quality games
• Understands the inter-relationships of internal departments and external partners
• Equipped with excellent project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
• Must possess high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player
• Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration
• Strong influencing and fluent Chinese and English communication skills
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.