Supply Chain Data AdministratorApply NowApply Later Job ID 782575BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 20, 2021
- You will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining the material parameters applied to establish inventory, continuously tracking warehouse-controlled inventory-level and providing data-model support for replenishment orders;
- You will be responsible for integrating and cleaning up business data from multiple sources, establishing business data-models and maintaining business intelligence analysis reports that reflect business operations;
- You will be responsible for assisting the team to monitor the service-level of third-party suppliers based on business data;
- You will be responsible for mining the supply chain operation process data, optimizing the key performance indicator matrix, and providing data support and decision-making advice to improve supply chain end to end visibility and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Logistics Management, Statistics, Industry Engineering and other related majors;
- Possess good logical thinking and data thinking skills, with sufficient sensitivity to data and business, and be able to analyze and solve problems independently;
- Careful and rigorous, strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability, and good communication skills;
- Able to perform well under pressure and with team work spirit;
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English;
- Proficiency in POWER BI and DAX, familiar with Python, R, etc. is preferred;
- Supply chain, logistics lean-optimization related work background is preferred.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.