System & Integration AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 773584BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
- You will need to provide day to day support of Workforce Management applications to include (but not all inclusive):
- Manage or assign incidents and trouble tickets according to service level agreements;
- Following issues to resolution;
- Appropriately escalate issues to Management;
- Respond to user requests for information;
- Partner with technology team to monitor system performance;
- Influence timeliness and completion of data interfaces;
- Create reports and tools and queries for users;
- Provide on-call support according to user request;
- You will partner with the training and communication related function teams to develop content of system materials and ensure the System Operating Guides and other User Guides are maintained to reflect current system configurations and functionality;
- You will manage system security access according to Shanghai Disney Resort compliance regulations and perform regular audits to ensure access is provided only to those with a business need to know;
- You will communicate system issues according to departmental guidelines. You will communicate with key partners to understand end user issues and recommend enhancements influencing outcome with key partners;
- You will ensure current test scripts are maintained, develop testing plans in support of released upgrade milestones. You will prepare testing, training and communication templates that will be used to document changes;
- You will lead the execution of coordinated testing between multiple application and ensure testing resources (including test environment) are available and have a comprehensive understanding of expectations and timelines;
- You will need to understand current computing environments, emerging technologies, and future technology roadmaps to improve and streamline existing process and solutions;
- You will develop new knowledge, document, and share with teams in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Management, Information Systems, Computer science or other related major;
- Have minimum 1 year of relevant systems support or maintain, or other related experience.
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office and common software applications support;
- Ability to write and understand SQL statements, including select, insert, update and delete to do data analysis;
- Ability to maintain and establish efficient data structure in Microsoft database;
- Understand and interpret simple code and scripts in at least one programming language (EX: VBA… etc.);
- Good knowledge on Tableau;
- Familiarity with automated scheduling and time recording systems;
- Proficiency in IT infrastructure; Capability of launching new system to existing infrastructure;
- Demonstrated strong partnering and influencing skills with the ability to work with leaders at all levels to coordinate team efforts;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to develop creative alternatives to resolving high priority incident or complex problems;
- Capability of transforming from business requirement to technical solutions;
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to generate solutions to drive IT and operations partnership;
- Aptitude for technology with natural curiosity and desire to achieve goals;
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.