System Support AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 724165BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 14, 2019
Application support on systems
• Learn and become expert in applications’ functionalities in order to support and advise users
• Pro-actively resolve application support issues for internal/external users and licensees
• Assist system support analyst on user provisioning and other supporting needs
• Analyze, diagnose, test and implement solutions to support requests according to team standards and best practices
• Escalate and track support issues according to team guidelines
• Handle system errors and work with end-users for diagnosis and analysis in a professional structured approach. Resume service in the shortest possible time.
• Escalate unsolved issues to internal or external support teams for further diagnosis and analysis
• Monitor system availability and fine tune system performance to meet service level agreed with line of business
• Responsible in broadcasting email communication to end users
• Participate in UAT for bug fixing, enhancement items by helping with requirement gathering of the business cases and other system related activities
• Strive for service excellence by providing the best-possible solutions or workarounds to users
• Prepare training materials and provide application training to the end users
Basic Qualifications:Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant tertiary-level qualification.
• Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Finance Engineering
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Quick learner, good capability in understanding and communicating business processes and systems functionality
• Understanding of web applications and their behavior under different operation systems such as Windows and Mac OS
• Knowledge in Business Intelligence, SAP and Crystal Report
• Knowledge in SQL Queries
• Good command in written and spoken English
• 2-4 years of proven experience in support or implementation in IT application systems
• High proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (charts and sort data etc.), and Word
• Multi-national company experience
• Training in PMP and ITIL
• Curious, self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive, patient and reliable
• Passion in providing support and training to users.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Sensitivity to diverse cultures
• Good Team player
• Excellent organizational skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later