Talent Casting AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 776365BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 07, 2021
- You will be responsible for organizing files, contracts and legal documentation;
- You will assist in visa applications, travel bookings, show permits applications and expense reports;
- You will handle vendor contact list, contracting and correspondence with vendors;
- You will need the ability to communicate effectively with the executives, talents and vendors;
- You will assist auditions, including promotions, booking venues and consultants;
- You will maintain both internal and global data bases, including talent information, audition statistics, videos, etc.;
- You need to develop and maintain databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems;
- You will effectively manage confidential information;
- You will provide administrative support to Manager and Casting Director;
- You will make initial job offers to performers and coordinate with Human Resources team to complete the formal hiring process.
- Minimum two years of experience in an administrative role;
- A Bachelor degree in related fields is a plus;
- Possess strong computer skills, including but not limited to Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Possess strong organizational skills with a proven ability to work independently and proactively;
- Fluent in both verbal and written Mandarin and English with telephone etiquette;
- Ability to handle personal information with complete discretion;
- Detail-oriented, organized and have the ability of multi-tasking;
- Have the ability of teamwork and assist other assistants of the team to complete works when needed.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.