Already applied?View Dashboard
Tech Analyst, Consumer InsightApply Now Apply Later Job ID 516299BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 01/09/2018
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, featuring six lands, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shapeApply Now Apply Later
- Deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining SHDR Guest Research data collection and process platform (ConfirmIT)
- Creating and maintaining various questionnaires suitable for different data collection methodology
- Using professional statistical software to do data processing and some professional statistical analysis
- Hardware and software maintaining, including hardware and software maintenance and upgrade that are used for data collection, and streaming for FGD etc.
- Creating and maintaining SHDR guest database
- Assist with Creating and maintaining standardized working process
- Communicating with other team/LOB effectively and timely
- Has innovation consciousness, proactively seek new way to improve the working efficiency and quality. Assist manager to keep improve the whole team’s professional capability, including doing the training for juniors on professional skill capability etc..
- If necessary, provide technology support and training for other teams/LOBs..
- 3 years and above market research or related industry working experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong logic thinking, sensitive to data, strong mathematical and statistical analysis ability. Detail-oriented but with a focus on big picture.
- Familiar with data collection and process platform. ConfirmIT experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Windows environment and Microsoft
- Proficiency in statistical software, including SAS, SPSS etc.
- Proficiency in Hardware and software maintaining, including hardware and software maintenance and upgrade that are used for data collection, and streaming for FGD etc.
- Good team spirit within the team and across the team
- Good written and oral communication capability, good English communication is preferred
- Can deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong learning and self-learning capability, to keep improve the whole team’s professional skill
- Full availability is required, which means shifts are scheduled at night, weekends and holidays