Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 825872BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort,Walt Disney Imagineering Date posted Jul. 13, 2021
Job Summary:As a Tech Analyst, you will support and ensure the efficient performance of the collaboration and information technology tools used by the Company for international collaboration.
- You will need to gain a deep understanding of how International project operates.
- You will monitor and conduct diagnosis on the performance of software and coordinate with experts to solve problems timely when issues arise.
- You will support the technology adoption of project, conduct test and analysis and document its performance and use cases.
- You will work closely with IT groups to ensure the procurement and set-up of hardware meet the requirement and needs of team.
- You will support and ensure the Company has infrastructure and network access that meet the needs and security requirements.
- You will support team’s effective and efficient uses of technology tools.
- You will be in charge of travelers’ IT support
- You will support technological assets management (e.g., computer and iPad)
- You will help a project navigate through process adoption which could involve independent and mature communication and social interactions with project team
- You will interact with Technology Studio and Technology Studio partners on a semi-weekly basis
- Demonstrated ethical professionalism and passion and ability to learn and work in a highly organized and self-motivated manner
- Demonstrated excellent capabilities of organization and coordination, documentation and issue tracking as well as logical and analytical thinking.
- Bachelor's degree and above required with preferred experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience prefer
- Specialized knowledge about how one or more of tools work collaboratively under-the-hood from API or software stack prospective
- Proficient communication, writing and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
About Shanghai Disney Resort,Walt Disney Imagineering:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Imagineering (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort,Walt Disney Imagineering.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.