Already applied?View Dashboard
Technology Analyst, Consumer InsightApply Now Apply Later Job ID 603547BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 05, 2019
Job Summary:Are you looking to be a part of a team which is in the business of bringing people together and creating meaningful, positive memories for consumers which last a life time? Are you passionate about leveraging the voice of the consumer to drive business strategy and inform execution? Do you love working in the team which helppeople reach their full potential in a dynamic, inclusive environment where everybody is striving to make this world a better place? If the answer is yes, then consider joining Shanghai Disney Resort as Analyst, Consumer Insight Technology Team.
This position is one of the members of excellent research team supporting a broad cross-section of departments across Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) including marketing, communication, product development, pricing/ticketing, operations, food and beverage, merchandise, entertainment, Human Resources and Imagineering departments.
This position provides visitors’ data collection, cleaning, conversion, weighting, tabulating and analysis through the most advanced software and hardware as well as analytical methods. The position supports research team to complete tasks with high efficiency and quality, which is a vital link in the whole consumer insight value chain.
- Deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining Shanghai Disney Resort Guest Research data collection and process platform (ConfirmIT)
- Creating and maintaining various questionnaires suitable for different data collection methodology
- Using professional statistical software to do data processing and some professional statistical analysis
- Hardware and software maintaining, including hardware and software maintenance and upgrade that are used for data collection, and streaming for FGD etc.
- Creating and maintaining SHDR guest database
- Assist with Creating and maintaining standardized working process
- Communicating with other team/line of business effectively and timely
- Has innovation consciousness, proactively seek new way to improve the working efficiency and quality. Assist manager to keep improve the whole team’s professional capability, including doing the training for juniors on professional skill capability etc..
- If necessary, provide technology support and training for other teams/line of business..
- 3 years and above market research or related industry working experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Strong logic thinking, sensitive to data, strong mathematical and statistical analysis ability. Detail-oriented but with a focus on big picture.
- Familiar with data collection and process platform. ConfirmIT experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Windows environment and Microsoft
- Proficiency in statistical software, including SAS, SPSS etc.
- Proficiency in Hardware and software maintaining, including hardware and software maintenance and upgrade that are used for data collection, and streaming for FGD etc.
- Good team spirit within the team and across the team
- Good written and oral communication capability, good English communication is preferred
- Can deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong learning and self-learning capability, to keep improve the whole team’s professional skill
- Full availability is required, which means shifts are scheduled at night, weekends and holidays
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.