Logistics Systems, Process and Integration ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 775480BR Location Shenzhen, Mainland China Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 28, 2021
Leader is responsible for identifying, creating and analyzing business process flows, master data requirements and user requirements as it pertains to logistics business practices and technology solution, in line with the corporate strategy as well as contributing to the customer business strategy and plans.
Leader is responsible for all systems user requirements gathering and documentation, logistics optimization projects LOB engagement, user change management to achieve optimal processes, user interface and experience with logistics systems for daily operations management.
Leader is responsible to analyze annual transportation spend and propose services and projects that optimize cost and processes of the entire functional life cycle of a shipment through utilization of system tools and processes, while tracking and delivering on ROI value.
Responsibilities:Logistics Projects Business Lead
• Project Lead/Delivery owner
o Agile testing partnership with EBS, iterations and sign-offs
o UAT lead and use-case creation
o Tracking, CIP and delivering on ROI value
• LOB Engagement Owner
o Business requirements sign-off
o Project approval of ROI and finance sign-off
o Release schedule sign-off and status updates
User Interface, User Experience Owner
• User experience design that produce solutions people want to use
• User interface design and configuration of screen sets, pages and visual elements, menu display and interactions
Daily Logistics Systems Incident Resolution
• Issue investigation and resolution if business issue
• Resolve user training gaps
• Iintermidary with ET and requestor for solution sign-off
Change Management Owner
• Owner of change management and business readiness program for all system and business processes
• Owner of all user business operational processes and improvement
• Streamline communication across regions for their specific global functional area(s) and ensure that leading/best practices and ideas are shared real time with all regions
• Owner of training materials and training material “freshness” as new functionality is introduced
• Owner of training program
• Audit the invoice and payment operation twice per year
• Reporting and dashboard for APAC clients creation/maintenance
• APAC Ops process optimization and improvement review
• Support the OLIVER enhancement for new APAC local stakeholders
Basic Qualifications:• BS in Business Administration, Information systems/Computer Science or Supply Chain/Logistics Management
• 5 plus years experience with ORACLE OTM or equivalent.
• Good understanding of relational database theory and technology, including experience of using Structures Query Language (SQL) and T-SQL. Demonstrates a broad understanding of the logistics value chain and industry applications.
• Certification in project management (PMP), Business analysis (CBAP), ITIL, Six Sigma and supply chain a plus.
• Functional and technical expertise in logistics management processes
• Experience of designing, implementing and administering databases and database systems
• A good understanding of Data Architecture Principles and Practices.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving to assess logistics opportunities and provide actionable outcome based solutions
• Strong partnership and communication skills
• Develop deep expertise in complex application functionality
• Can lead, plan and facilitate effective brain storming sessions
• Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to multi task
• Demonstrate process flow mapping skills
• Ability to deliver analysis and data on operational performance
• Understands how core processes deliver value and meet the organization’s defined business objectives
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.