Already applied?View Dashboard
Retail Sales & Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 515367BR Location Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 29, 2018
Job Summary:Job Description
- Manage regional key category distributors of Disney consumer products (DCP):
Build up and maintain good relationship with regional category distributors of DCP. Encourage them close the deal on Disney.1688.com (A B2B transportation platform operated by Disney). Achieve the regional GMV target.
- Lead and operate the regional shopping mall events (events) riding on the Disney Movie calendar:
Build up and maintain good and long term partnership with national/regional shopping mall groups. Develop the events opportunities; negotiate the cooperation terms with malls and related agencies; maximize the internal BUs’ opportunities in these events; execute the events which meet the high quality demands from Disney.
- Lead and operate the regional Key retailers’ activities on DCP:
Build up and maintain good and long term relationship with regional key retailers. Develop the activity opportunities on company preferred channels (CVS/Hypers/Global KAs); negotiate the cooperation terms with retailers and related agencies; execute the events which meet the high quality demands from Disney.
- Establish and control the regional Marketing fund spending in reasonable ROI.
- Achievement rate of the Regional GMV target on disney.1688.com;
- Quality and quantity of the qualified shopping mall events;
- Quality and Quantity of the regional key retailers’ activities.
- Know well about E-com, distributor management and modern trade.
- Strong adjustment ability to meet the new challenges and new business modes.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills
- Fluent English speaking and excellent reading & writing
- Good MS office skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited Guangzhou Branch, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).