Admin Assistant, Disney Cruise Line - SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 10077196 Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Jan. 24, 2024
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF BUSINESS AND POSITION
Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of Southeast Asia’s growth, we are now seeking an Executive Assistant to support the sales leader for Disney Cruise Line
This role will be responsible for all secretarial and administrative support inclusive of scheduling meetings, coordinating schedules, booking travel, receiving guests and daily email and phone correspondence. You should be energetic, proactive, self-starters with experience working in multi-national companies. Candidates must work well in teams and possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the leaders
- Prepare and support any presentation deck and reports for meetings
- Manage the day-to-day calendar, including organizing meetings and managing schedule
- Coordinate and act as the point of contact for local and overseas meetings and conference arrangements
- Handle daily correspondence (mails, emails, faxes), answer phone calls and take and relay messages in a timely manner
- Receive guests/overseas visitors
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, both in the office and at other locations
- Liaise with their direct reports and other employees to ensure follow up and that deadlines are met
- Assist in coordinating important pieces of work/projects for the VP between his team and others in the organization as required
- Make travel arrangements which include booking of flights, ticketing, hotel reservations, visa application etc.
- Prepare and submit Travel & Entertainment (T&E) claims using the internal tracking system
- Coordinate team calendars including team meetings and events
- Provide additional support to other senior leaders in the team with T&E and travel booking as required
- Other office duties and personal matters as and when assigned by the leaders
- Secretarial Diploma and/or Business Administration Degree with 5+ years of experience in a similar role with a multi-national corporation
- Fluent in speaking/ writing/ listening in English and Chinese
- Experience in managing schedules, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing administrative support
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule while remaining professional at all times & maintaining confidentiality of discussions
- Highly organized with good spoken and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good etiquette, pleasant composure and a positive working attitude
- A good team player who is mature, professional, highly motivated and energetic
- Meticulous with good organizational and planning skills
- Detail Oriented, pro-active and a self-starter
- Proven ability to work well in teams
- Keen understanding of stakeholder management & building organizational support
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of five ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Wish – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia), which is part of a business we call Disney Cruise Line.