Assistant Manager, Business PlanningApply NowApply Later Job ID 894227BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 25, 2021
- Support the Director, BD & Digital Commercialization, APAC and APAC Publishing senior leadership in the creation of annual strategic planning process and FYP
- Evaluate potential new growth opportunities, including development of financial and quantitative analyses
- Identify and analyze consumer and industry trends across major markets, including third-party research, and translate analysis into meaningful takeaways to support project narrative
- Create compelling presentation materials to communicate essential insights and recommendations to senior-level executives
- Develop cross functional relationships across the Company
- Maintain relationships with research and data providers (e.g., EMI etc)
- Pull and analyze data from internal (e.g., DPEP financial systems) and external systems (e.g., NPD BookScan)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field; OR equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate development, retail/product strategy, or private equity
- Analytical and financial modelling skills
- Prioritization, critical thinking, and hypothesis development
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and implement ideas
- Teamwork capabilities
- Ability to develop cogent arguments and present them to a range of team members, including executives
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.