Assistant Manager, HR - 6 months contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 773342BR Location Singapore Singapore Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 30, 2021
This role focuses on providing integrated Global HR Operations support to HRBPs, Business and all levels of employees across the SEA region
- Responsible for employee lifecycle such as onboarding; employment movement and exits transaction processing for both TWDC and 21CF using SAP and Workday
- Ensure all transactions are recorded in the respective system on a timely basis and ensure data accuracy at all times.
- Responsible for the delivery of any reporting request made by HR Partners such as HRBPs and GHRO counterparts for analysis.
- Main point of contact for TWDC and FNG SEA employee data and support any inquiries relating to data and reports from both SAP and Workday.
- Partner and support the APAC Organization Management team on any projects initiatives or audits.
- Partner with the Project Lead/Project Team on the Disney Vista initiative such as UAT (Functional/End to End Testing/Regression) and data validation.
- Responsible for submitting position creation requests on a timely basis
- Partner closely with the HRBPs and APAC Organization Management Team on the audit of positions maintained in the system.
- Responsible for the SEA Benefits Harmonization – Leaves which has an impact on the leave portal and partner closely with the C&B COE and APAC Organization Management team on this initiative for Jan 2021 go live.
- Responsible for any leave related questions regarding the systems
- Partner with HRBPs and regional team to support contract renewals approval from the right segments on a monthly basis
- Highlight any potential issues to HRBPs as a gatekeeper of contract renewal cases
- Feedback to the regional team on any input from LOBs
- Liaise with team members on approved cases for paperwork follow-up
- Responsible for any statutory compliance reporting to the government authorities in SEA if applicable.
- Participate in any adhoc projects if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 years with in depth knowledge of HR processes
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of information and communicating data findings, and experience tracking and reporting program metrics to all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, highly dynamic/changing environment
- Show sound judgment to make decisions and display appropriate sense of urgency
- A high ability to manage execution and manage multiple demands
- Be able to build strong relationships and trust throughout the organization.
- Able to demonstrate ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR information systems
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).