Assistant Programming Manager, Fox MoviesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 749325BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Jun. 18, 2020
This position will manage program scheduling and work with other teams to maximize program ratings. We are looking for a driven individual who has a passion for TV and is keen to learn about new market trends, the latest competitor offerings and the fast changing industry we work in. To be successful in this role you will appreciate the details and importance of data, planning and scheduling in audience engagement, our channel, as well as business strategy.
- Create program schedules, EPGs, highlights, A-Z listings etc. for linear and non-linear channel
- Maintain and update on-air data and program inventory
- Analyze program ratings and ensure all schedules are optimized to maximize ratings and ad sales
- Communicate regularly with various internal and external parties, i.e. Broadcasting Technical Operations, platform partners, media distributors
- Coordinate all on-air/off-air channel activities including media acquisition, programming, promotions
- Support the team’s daily channel operations
- University Degree with 5 years’ experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge of scheduling systems
- Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Keen Interest In Hollywood Movies
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A good team player with professional drive
- Understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
- Strong communicator and team player
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.