Coordinator/Executive, Singapore Studio Marketing (6-months contract)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 894234BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Nov. 25, 2021
- Assist in the organization and distribution of marketing and publicity assets, materials and information to trade and promotional partners
- Provide coordination support for all film promotional activities including screening events, third-party promotions, database management, and creative artwork approvals
- Support the team in consumer marketing, trade marketing and publicity activities
- Conduct onsite in-cinemas and campaign advertising checks
- Participate in campaign ideation and media planning
- Liaise with creative and media agencies on marketing executions and administrative documentation
- Play a support and coordination role in administrative function including but not limited to purchasing, billing, and inventory management
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Management, or other relevant fields
- Possess a keen interest in movies coupled with a knack for marketing
- Proactive, resourceful and collaborative
- Good organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and diligent individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- Proficiency in Photoshop and photography is a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.