Creative Designer (Hardlines) - CPGP - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 768955BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
Responsibilities:Working closely with and supervised by the creative lead, this role has these responsibilities:
- Partner with key account team and licensees in range planning and product development
- Inspire licensee design teams with high quality concepts and designs to create compelling products
- Conduct continual research on local and global consumer/market trends, and to share these trends with licensees and ensure that product development is in line and appropriate to the positioning of each franchise and channel of distribution.
- Work with the new business team in developing compelling creative proposals to pitch to new partners across SMV/Regional SAMENA level, in order to generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate across teams (SMV, SAMENA, APAC) on a variety of creative product inspiration and projects
- Develop style guides that are meant for dissemination across creative teams in the region
- Act as brand guardian to ensure that product development and designs adhere to Disney’s brand standards and guidelines.
- Creative, capable of bringing forth ideas and concepts that deliver strong results
- Good commercial awareness
- Good understanding of toys industry and product development process
- Good project management skills, able to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Proficient in relevant design programs and tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, 3D modeling softwares, Keynote/PowerPoint
- Able to take ownership for creative aspects within a defined area
- Pursues excellence with integrity and has a strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating across teams
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.