Intern, Marketing Creative - 6 months internshipApply NowApply Later Job ID 987158BR Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 24, 2022
The Marketing Creative Design Intern will support creative developments for multi-market initiatives as well as gain exposure to global and local creative campaigns. This role will be involved in the entire marketing campaign/product development process from concept, pitching and execution. He/She will be responsible for supporting on day-to-day responsibilities to ensure brand-centric, consistent and high-quality creatives across all aspects of branding and marketing. He/She will be part of the team to pioneer uniquely branded Disney + Pixar + Marvel + Star Wars + 20th Century Studios + National Geographic marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities:The role will assist on the following creative deliverables:
- Over-all design execution and flow of sell-in pitches and presentations
- Creative ideas and mood boards as thought starters for marketing pitches
- Graphic, retail and digital asset toolkits
- Brand-centric visuals and supporting assets
- Ideation and design development for offline and online marketing campaigns, on-ground activation and digital asset development
- Campaign material reviews for external partners and creative agencies
- Creative asset management
- Currently pusuing a degree or diploma in Industrial/Product or Visual/Graphic design or a related field
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic editing/design software
- Able to conceptualize, visualise, and design in 3D (knowledge/exposure to SketchUp or any design software is an advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Keynote for Mac
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Aftereffect, Premier or any other animation/editing software is also an advantage
- Passionate about consumer products, and partnership brand ideation as well as Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars products
- Up to date with pop culture, fashion, graphic, product design, and social trends
- Interested about Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm movies, advertising, and other brand-related activities
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.