Disney+, Assistant Manager - Analytics (SEA)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 766898BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 22, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Assistant Manager, Analytics supports the teams in all analytics functions behind all user growth initiatives and help monitor and optimize program, channel and communication performance to drive strategic and tactical decision making. This role is also responsible for delivering our analytical output drives learnings to support the Product, Content, Commercial and Tech agenda in Southeast Asia (SEA).
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition and retention programs.
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations.
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within a digital business
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc.
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Familiar with user analytics and strong expertise in data analysis
- Strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical mind
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.