Disney+, Creative Producer (SEA)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 762431BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 16, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
This role is part of the Creative Communications Team and is responsible for producing and directing multi-platform AV marketing executions for Disney+. This will involve scripting, editing, directing voiceovers and shoots when required.
Working closely with the Creative Lead, this role will be required to manage the production and keep stakeholders informed on project progress from conception to completion. Together, their objective is to drive Disney+ forward across multi-platforms and multi-territory digital executions.
This role will be the key point of contact for all creative production work relating to Disney+ and will need to work closely with all team members in the Marketing function. He/she will also be required to work with creative agencies as and when required.
- Produce creative and innovative multi-platform digital executions and content while ensuring production is within allocated budget and timeline
- Assist with the creation of both original and repurposed creative campaigns, either in-house or via a post- production facility
- Work with the SEA Marketing Team to produce creative assets (short form, sales tapes, creative pitches etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Disney standards and practices and legal and financial procedures
- A Diploma in the relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within a digital business
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Experience in different production techniques is essential – storyboarding, scripting, creating briefs, VO, editing, DV camera work and directing GFX (After FX)
- Experience in multi-language workflow
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Solid Adobe Premiere Editor. Knowledge of After FX
- Graphic Design skills will be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high personal creative standards
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.