Disney+, Graphics Designer (SEA)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 762386BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 15, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
This role works in the Creative Communications Team and is responsible for creating and managing the production of all marketing campaigns and communications in Southeast Asia (SEA), including and not limiting to print and digital, for the business.
Working closely with the Creative Communications Lead, the role is required to conceptualize and execute the creative ideas which are aligned to the brand guidelines and standards. Together, their objective is to drive Disney+ forward across multi-platforms and multi-territory digital executions.
This role will be the key point of contact for the team and share key information with other departments as and when required. He/she will be required to produce as well as manage freelance staff when needed.
- Work closely with the SEA marketing team to understand brand and business objectives, formulate creative concepts around marketing opportunities to develop a brand identity for Disney+
- Present and communicate creative concepts and timelines to Creative Lead; ensure creative development is aligned to the brand standards
- Ensure consistency across multiple brands over a wide range of executions (sometimes supervising them), ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time
- Produce digital campaigns across a wide range of formats; display, rich media, landing pages as well as producing variants of existing assets to refresh and optimise campaigns
- Provide design solutions for the website and across multiple campaigns
- Produce creative pitch kits for external marketing partnerships
- Manage creative projects from initial concept to final execution
- Source and select appropriate imagery and graphical assets that apply within brand guidelines.
- Develop concept designs across multiple platforms
- Diploma degree with 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within a digital business
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Experience in developing digital content
- Strong experience in graphic designing with solid art direction, UX design and campaign implementation background and with digital-print experience
- Experience of working in a high profile, fast moving, consumer facing brand
- Proficient in relevant packages and tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch etc
- Experienced in technical aspects of digital delivery across various devices – mobile, tablet, desktop, big screen etc
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Good commercial awareness
- Able to take ownership for creative aspects within a defined area
- Pursues excellence with integrity and has a strong attention to detail
- Maintains composure under pressure and is well organised
- Creative and pro-active in conceiving design ideas
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and adapt to changing business demands at short notice
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.