Disney+, Senior Manager - Creative Communications (SEA)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 762389BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 15, 2020
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
The Creative Team Lead is required to drive our dynamic creative efforts for the Disney+ brand in Southeast Asia with a focus on producing best-in-class creative designs and experiences across all formats. We are looking for energetic and proactive self-starters with the ability to produce award-winning and innovative creatives. You must possess the ability to work in a collaborative environment, be a strong fan of our brands and have excellent communication skills.
This role is responsible for leading, conceptualizing and generating impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to our brand vision and guidelines. He/she will lead a small team that will produce multiplatform audio-visual, digital, graphic design, and live event creative executions for Disney+. Digital experience is critical. He/she will work closely with marketing teams to understand brand and business objectives and formulate creative concepts for specific target audience segments. He/she will also lead and coordinate with creative vendors, freelancers and internal/external production resources for all marketing initiatives.
- Lead, conceptualize and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to Disney’s brand vision and guidelines
- Focus on producing exceptional creatives targeted at families, young adults and millennials
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand brand and business objectives, and formulate creative concepts around marketing opportunities
- Focus on driving the creative vision and produce style guides for large-scale live experiences
- Liaise and coordinate with creative vendors, agencies and other external production resources for all marketing initiatives
- Produce creative pitch kits for external marketing partnerships (Powerpoint and Keynote)
- Manage creative projects from initial concept to final execution
- Ensure compliance with Disney standards and practices and legal and financial procedures
- Develop 2D and 3D concept designs across multiple platforms including videos, digital, print and outdoors
- Responsible for all key-arts and photography shoots as required
- Proven experience with a strong creative portfolio. Specialized in graphic design and/or video production, with experience and a good understanding of digital platforms
- Experienced leading and working with creative teams in all facets of creative video production – storyboarding, scripting, creative briefs, GFX and post-production
- Graphic Design skills an asset
- 8 years of creative design experience in agency and/or corporate environment with a proven track record and strong creative portfolio
- Strong understanding of the digital space – in particular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to deliver creatives across these platforms
- Excellent attention to detail and high personal creative standards
- Demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem-solving in order to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Broad range of design skill sets with experienced knowledge in branding communications and content creation
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.