E-Commerce Assistant ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 823935BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jul. 07, 2021
There should be a strong understanding of Digital Marketing Tools and on-site marketing levers. Previous experience should include having worked with a reputed E-commerce platform in one or multiple of following functions – Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Merchandising and Vendor Management.
Have worked with a leading E-commerce player and expertise in brand and performance marketing.
- Support on business planning, forecasting and aligning business priorities with the category managers for the E-commerce channel and focus licensees
- Support in any new licensee and e-commerce partner pitches and existing partnerships
- Work with local/ regional creative team to develop tailored pitches to E-Commerce channels.
- Work closely with product category managers to expand product categories and deepen the SKU’s.
- Support in developing initiatives to facilitate the introduction and expansion of E-Commerce/ Online channels.
- Deliver against AOP Target on E-Commerce Accounts.
- To plan and execute the marketing calendar with E-Commerce partners to drive visibility and sales.
- End-to-end campaign management for digital marketing activations
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Aware of market trends, new way of promotional activity, coming trends amongst the competitive environment in a proactive manner.
- Be a champion for social creatives, formats, features and updates. Identifying opportunities for creative innovation and paid media synergies.
- Actively maintain relationships with existing marketplaces, licensee partners and other e-commerce partners
- Build strong relationships with E-Commerce leads in other countries to facilitate best practice sharing.
- Maximize synergy opportunities across The Walt Disney Company.
Basic Qualifications:E-commerce Experience:
- 2-3 years experience at big E-Commerce direct-to-consumer platforms
- Experience managing e-commerce campaigns on marketplaces and strong understanding of how to optimize marketing ROI
- Extensive knowledge of E-Commerce business models and retail industry trends including channels, customers, promotion, and products.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce technology and web analytics is a plus
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating across teams and communicating to senior management.
- Excellent analytical, commercial and strategic approaches to problem solving
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be motivated, highly organized, flexible and results oriented.
- Highly collaborative and is comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Is comfortable dealing with ambiguity
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.