Editor, Content Operations - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 795790BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 19, 2021
- Perform all aspect of edit works including mastering and formatting of programs
- Conduct Standard and Practice and PSE editing on both video and audio files based on the censorship report to ensure all materials are complied with relevant regulations and practices of the recipient markets
- Conform foreign language dub tracks to match the video
- Perform digital conversion for different types of component, different frame rates or different format types in accordance with the distribution requirement
- Control the logistic flow to ensure all materials delivered in time for transmission and/or distributions
- Control and approve quality of incoming and processed media file including subtitle dubbing materials before sending for transmission and/or distribution
- Capturing and recording of assets related technical data such as timecode and format information, and maintain data accuracy in all application systems used by the operational functions, i.e., content management systems for both linear and nonlinear services, and their media processing systems
- Ensure that tasks assigned by Supervisor are completed in a timely manner with quality in place
- Help track details of all the operational problem, investigate and provide solutions
- Help manage all aspects of standard operational procedures is kept and up to dated
- ITE/Diploma certification, preferred in media studies or production
- 3 years of non-linear editing experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Protools environment
- Knowledge in application of audio-based systems like ProTools or Soundtrack Pro or Nuendo
- Knowledge of transcoding engines like Vantage, Rhozet, Compressor, Episode Pro and etc.
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management system like Dalet, Mediator
- Effective oral and written English skills
- Asia language speaker preferred
- Have passion for working in the media industry
- Self-motivated, team player and positive attitude towards work
- Able to prioritize effectively & adopt flexible approach to different tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.