Already applied?View Dashboard
Editor, Media Operations (12 months contract)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 524928BR Location Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 08, 2018
- ITE/Diploma certification in Media Studies or production.
- Candidates with elementary Japanese language competency (spoken and written) will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and other NLE editing and Transcoding software is essential.
- 2~3 years of non-linear editing experience in Adobe Premiere Pro or other NLE environment.
- 2~3 years of experience working in a television or media company.
- Basic knowledge of wireless/mobile video industry trends and practices is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of broadcast equipment and video transcode-tool.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team player who is able to manage time effectively and complete all assigned tasks with high quality standards.
- Prepare Master file for On-Air and Online distribution including ingestion, content and quality checking, S&P editing (if required) and rendering, conform and multiplex foreign language dubbing, file transfer etc.
- Serve different digital platforms and channels including, package, transcode or convert to multiple digital format, content and quality checking, and distribution.
- Work closely with others team and line manage to develop strategic campaigns
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).