Executive & Team Assistant - 5 months contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 774486BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 16, 2021
- Effectively prepare and plan meetings, coordinate and report meeting outcomes and drive accountability to deliverables (due date management)
- Executive admin support – Manage VP’s and Executive Directors’ diary and travel coordination, expense administration
- Expense Administration – Reconcile & manage expenses for VP and Executive Directors including purchasing (e.g. maintaining p-card, submitting Purchase Orders, etc.) and checking of expense reports to ensure that all expenses are in compliance with our company’s T&E policy
- Event Management – Support relationship development, secure and coordinate Partner Events & Meetings and associated hospitality. Work in conjunction with Disney Events team to execute
- Team & ED administration – Central file management and manage a weekly workflow. Support administration of wider as required
- Special project development and coordination (e.g. roadshows, team offsite)
- Effectively manage communication flow across all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Prepare & distribute partner communications (external) as required
- Provide ad-hoc team administration support to the business (as required)
- Minimum 3 years’ admin support, ideally supporting senior management at APAC/ regional level
- Experience required in coordination, project management and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, & Keynote essential
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.