Executive Producer (Long form) - National Geographic, Media NetworksApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712590BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Oct. 24, 2019
- Collaborate with Ad sales to implement the programming solutions strategy during every phase of production: pre-production, casting, scripting, rough-cuts, fine cut, picture lock, and final delivery.
- Create high quality, entertaining and engaging programming that exceeds expectations.
- Create and maintain robust relationships with production companies in order to develop new programming ideas for the network / clients.
- Receive and review pitches from external production companies and develop ideas internally that are identified as high priorities. Work closely with Production Management to maintain highest editorial standards within budgetary requirements. Work with production companies on budgeting, scheduling, tracking deliverables and function as both EP and production manager when necessary to ensure smooth delivery of projects. Provide timely feedback to production companies to maintain production schedule and to make sure all contractual obligations are met.
- Deliver shows that are on budget and schedule.
Basic Qualifications:He/she must successfully collaborate with production companies to provide editorial guidance that enables producers to create compelling visual content with powerful storytelling, resulting in entertaining programs that meet/exceed ratings goals. He/she must protect programming investment dollars by making sure budgets are reasonable and that production companies deliver according to expectation.
- Minimum 5-7 years overall experience in TV production and/or broadcasting and 10+ years for Senior Producer
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.