Facilities Coordinator Singapore, SingaporeApply Now Apply Later Job ID ojQobfws Location Singapore Business Industrial Light & Magic Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
Position Summary The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for achieving appropriate, cost-effective and efficient delivery of facilities maintenance and providing a safe, healthy and comfortable work environment for all employees, ensuring the smooth running of facility operations.
Primary ResponsibilitiesRepairs and Maintenance
- Primary contact for all facility related issues: maintenance and cleaning, floor plans and building access
- Facilitates the timely and quality maintenance/repair and improvements related to facilities. Includes but not limited to air conditioning, security/alarm systems, pest control, building, and furniture, meeting room equipment, vending machines and janitorial services.
- Oversee the activities of external and/or internal contract personnel; monitors and inspects repair works to ensure adherence to specifications and industry standards.
- Supervise and coordinate alteration works, refurbishment of office rooms or office shift.
- Conducts and coordinate annual power shut down and fire drills exercise with building management.
- Maintains furniture and tenant space aesthetics and standards. Researches, recommends and tracks all furniture purchases, including all ergonomic products and disposal of fixed assets.
- Provide support in the area of office security management and office safety
- Implement and manage risk management programs, disaster recovery and business continuity plans and comply with the company's guidelines and strategy
- Conduct New Hire Orientation. Ensuring that all new hires are set up with relevant supplies and information.
- Ensuring workstations are properly set up and furniture is in good condition.
- Assist in the logistic and booking/set up of corporate events like monthlies, quarterlies, ad-hoc parties and movie nights.
- Responsible for tagging and tracking of fixed assets. Creating and maintaining inventory of furniture and equipment.
- Sorts mails and documents and dispatches them to various departments and responds to routine items not requiring supervisor’s attention according to instructions and standard procedures.
- Filing relevant document such as airway bills (FedEx), service reports and delivery orders.
- Handles contact information for LAS providing updated list of telephone numbers of internal staff and disseminates information on a weekly basis.o Guiding and lead pantry aunties in daily routines and duties.
Education / Experience
- Minimum a diploma certificate in building management or corporate administration
- At least 1 year experience in admin or operations in a fast paced environment or MNC. With relevant experience in organizing events and purchasing.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Deals effectively with pressure, remains optimistic and persistent.
- Is flexible and open to change and new information, rapidly adapts to new information changing conditions or unexpected events.
- Identifies and analyses problems weighs relevance and accuracy of information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Ability to appropriately interact and work effectively with people of all levels
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Good communication skills, clarify information as needed.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.undefined
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.