Facility Assistant - ContractApply Now Apply Later Job ID 723235BR Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 07, 2019
- Supervise and coordinate contractor in building maintenance work such as air-conditioning system, electrical, plumbing, lighting and other general services
- Contact and work with contractors for routine servicing and emergency repair in order to keep the office in daily operational state.
- Liaising and sourcing of vendor for quotation, equipment, service and monitor the contractor work's quality, schedule and safety during execution.
- Supervise and manage all upgrading, renovation projects and ad hoc repair works are carried out promptly and adhere to safety compliance regulation.
- Lead a team of cleaners to manage the day-to-day maintenance and cleaning operations
- Liaise with Landlord on maintenance of common area and centralize Air-Conditioning System.
- Investigate, check and analyze reported facilities breakdown
- Coordinate the arrangement of event and conference rooms set up request
- Coordinate on the relocation of workplace arrangement
- Perform basic handyman work
- Assist staff with their maintenance request
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- NITEC/ITE/Diploma in related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in facility management,
- building services and electrical operation
- Willing to be scheduled to occasionally work off office hours or over the
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.