Finance Team Coordinator - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 916476BR Location Singapore, Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 11, 2022
- Project Management – coordination and tracking of finance projects, preparation / consolidation of presentations and reports, agenda preparation, meeting minutes and follow through on critical items with key stakeholders
- Event Management – Plan annual finance team meetings including logistics & agenda for both finance teams.
- Team administration - Effectively prepare and plan regular meetings, draft agendas for team meetings, coordinate and report meeting outcomes and drive accountability to deliverables (due date management)
- Administrative Support – Proactively manage travel coordination and expense administration. Reconcile & manage expenses for DTCR APAC & TPC SAMENA Finance Directors including purchasing (e.g. maintaining p-card, submitting Purchase Orders, etc.) and checking of expense reports to ensure that all expenses are in compliance with our company’s T&E policy
- Team administration - Work with other team assistants to effectively manage communication flow across all stakeholders. Prepare & distribute communications (internal/ external) as required
- Provide ad-hoc team administration and project support to the business (as required). Further finance assignments will be given to candidates who demonstrate aptitude for finance.
Basic Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ of working experience in a coordinator role.
- Fresh graduates with an interest in a career in Finance would be welcomed
- Excellent organizational skills and Time management skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, cross function & matrix environment
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and outlook. SAP/Workday, Concur, and general technology skillset advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Strong team player
- Business management, administration or finance degree or diploma is advantageous.
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired employees in Singapore.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business we call Parks, Experiences and Products.