Finance Team Coordinator - 1 Year ContractApply NowApply Later Job ID 10066749 Location Singapore, Singapore Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 13, 2023
Wherever you are in the amazing world of Disney, you are contributing to the stories of our iconic brands, recognised by audiences everywhere for entertainment, information and inspiration. Innovation, imagination and inclusion are at the core of Disney, defining the experience that we deliver as well as providing the foundation of our success. The scope of our business, combined with global growth and collaboration result in an inclusive employee experience characterised by continuous learning, development and achievement.
The Finance Team Coordinator role supports the operational efficiency of the Finance team for SAMENA TPC (3rd party Commercialisation) and APAC Strategy team including planning, communicating and administering the business effectively. The ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities is critical.
- Executive Admin Support – Proactively manage calendar organization and travel coordination for SAMENA TPC Finance Director and APAC Strategy Director
- Expense Administration – Reconcile & manage expenses for 3 Directors (SAMENA TPC Finance, APAC Strategy, SAMENA Games Business) including purchasing (e.g. submitting Purchase Orders) and checking of expense reports to ensure that all expenses are in compliance with our company’s T&E policy
- Event Management – Plan annual finance team meetings/regular team gatherings including logistics & agenda for the teams
- Project Management – coordination and tracking of finance projects, preparation / consolidation of presentations and reports, agenda preparation, meeting minutes and follow through on critical items with key stakeholders
- Team Administration - Effectively prepare and plan regular meetings, draft agendas for team meetings, coordinate and report meeting outcomes and drive accountability to deliverables (due date management)
- Team Administration - Work with other team assistants to effectively manage communication flow across all stakeholders. Prepare & distribute communications (internal/ external) as required
- Commercial Coordination – Support GBC Finance Director in preparing reports/ dashboard for tracking of licensees and contracts metrics for reporting to SAMENA TPC GM as well as on adhoc global/APAC request consolidation & analysis (e.g. Accounts Receivable aging report etc)
- Provide ad-hoc team administration support to the business (as required)
- Business administration or Project management degree or Diploma advantageous (planning, marketing, product management, financial & communication skills)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ admin support, ideally supporting Director+ level across APAC
- Experience required in coordination, project management and reporting
- Ability to anticipate day-to-day needs to facilitate Director(s) priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, & Keynote essential; Zoom knowledge preferred
- SAP/Workday, Concur, and general technology skillset advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia), which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.