Already applied?View Dashboard
Global Security CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 660139BR Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Apr. 16, 2019
Job Summary:The role is responsible for providing overall support to the Regional Security Operations group. Duties include, but are not limited to meetings coordination, database management, invoice processing and other general administrative support to the department. Based in Singapore, this position will report into the Director for Global Security, Asia Pacific South & ME.
Responsibilities:The responsibilities of this position include (but not limited) to the following:
- Prepare Travel & Entertainment (T&E) claims on behalf of the Director. File, track and manage T&E reconciliation.
- Schedule meetings and manage appointments. Follow up closely to ensure each activity takes place as planned.
- Manage the day to day calendar for the Regional Security Director.
- Make all travel arrangements which includes booking of flights, ticketing, hotel reservation, visa application etc.
- Liaise with Director’s direct reports and other employees to ensure that follow up and deadlines are met.
- Receive guests/overseas visitors, handle daily correspondence (mails, emails, faxes), answer phone calls and take and relay messages in a timely manner.
- Manage SAP administration to include PO’s and Invoices
- Maintaining security databases and MIS
- Manage badge printing and coordination
- Coordinate with the GSCC, GITA for enterprise related MIS
- Provide overall administrative support to the regional security group.
Basic Qualifications:You will have worked in a fast paced, complex environment - preferably within a highly confidential environment. Further you will be;
- A self-starter who is organised, resourceful and able to take initiatives.
- Able to multi-task effectively, with attention to detail.
- Good communication and follow-up.
- Technology savvy with analytical skills
- Preferably a Diploma holder. Candidates with GCE ‘O’ levels and a minimum of five years relevant working experience in a corporate environment.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.