Graphics Designer/Senior DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 768688BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Nov. 09, 2020
The Graphics Designer is a key contributing member of the Creative Communications team – and is responsible for driving the design and look for all TV campaigns and communications working closely with our external vendor in the excitingly diverse region of Southeast Asia (SEA). We are looking for a candidate passionate about guiding and sharing good ideas and through-the-line thinking – armed with the creative chops and technical skills to realize on-brand yet disruptive products to inspire, surprise and engage audiences. A good eye and impactful portfolio is crucial.
Working closely with the Executive Producer, the role is required to guide our external vendor to conceptualize and execute strong creative ideas aligned to brand guidelines, standards and aspirations. This role will be the key point of contact for the team and share key information with other departments as and when required. He/she will be required to perform daily quality check for deliverables created by our external vendor as well as manage in-house design work when needed.
- Communicate with external vendor to set and sustain high design standards for our brands and partners in the management of creative projects from initial concept to final execution
- Give advice to external vendor when they present and communicate design concepts and timelines to in-house creative team, while ensuring creative development and delivery are aligned to brand needs and musts
- Collaborate closely with our external vendor to understand brand and business objectives in the formulation of design concepts around marketing opportunities to enrich our brand identity
- Advice external vendor to establish consistency across multiple brands across a wide range of executions and touchpoints – including supervising partners – while ensuring high-quality output is delivered to brief
- Guide and communicate with external vendor to produce digital campaigns over a wide range of formats – including but not limited to display, rich media and landing pages – as well as maximizing global assets to refresh and optimize campaigns
- Candidates must be resourceful, team player who are excellent at multi-tasking with the ability to conceptualize and design in broadcast, print, and web media. Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator ; experience in Adobe Premier
- Produce creative pitch kits for ad-sales and external marketing/trade partnerships when needed
- Diploma/degree with 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within an International TV Broadcast Network and digital business/department; tenure with a high-profile, fast-moving, consumer-facing brand is a plus
- Experience in developing creative and design assets backed by a strong portfolio; demonstrable art direction, concept development and campaign implementation is highly desirable
- Advance knowledge in motion graphics design tools Adobe After-effects, Photoshop and Illustrator experience is critical
- Strong knowledge of the TV broadcast branding and entertainment industry
- Familiarity with technical aspects of on-air graphic asset delivery across various TV formats and devices e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop etc.
- Pursues excellence with integrity as part of a team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Adaptable to changing business demands at short notice
- Highly-creative, well-organized and pro-active, being trusted to take ownership within a defined area
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.