HR Operations AssociateApply Now Apply Later Job ID 737670BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 10, 2020
- Apply and interpret applicable policies to specific transaction types e.g. leave, separations, pay changes, position changes, etc. Administer policy in accordance with segment to accurately process numerous types of employee life events transaction requests.
- Be responsible for new employee’s On-Boarding, Off boarding and life cycle events and HR services.
- Implement and improve HR services to employees, provide solutions to employee queries with certain tracking systems.
- Daily system maintenance, supporting existing or new applications timely, ensure data accuracy
- Processing payroll preparation tasks such as the monthly payroll advise preparation and collation of supporting documentation
- Document collection and communication with employees throughout visa process
- Other HR Operation related tasks and project support
- Respond to employee inquiries.
- Utilize knowledge management tools to provide accurate information to employees across the region.
- Respond in, and utilize, case tool to document the details of employee inquiry information.
- Research and resolve issues according to defined scope and in alignment with local and country/regional legislation.
- Conduct routine transactions specific to role following the standard operating guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Identify opportunities in employee or Associate content.
- Identify and escalate systemic issues by recognizing increase in certain call or request types.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in Human Resources or with HR processes
- Disney experience is preferred
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, highly dynamic/changing environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Chinese as well as telephone and email etiquette skills
- Show sound judgment to make decisions and display appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to understand case notes in order to provide excellent customer service and to identify/escalate other issues or root causes
- A high ability to manage execution and manage multiple demands
- Be able to build strong relationships and trust throughout the organization Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR information systems
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.