HR Operations Specialist, SEA - 1 year contractApply NowApply Later Job ID 765188BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 31, 2020
This role focuses on providing the HR operations and inquiry support of the employee lifecycle across the SEA region based on Global HR Operations work processes and policies.
- Responsible for the employee lifecycle HR operations such as onboarding; employment changes and off-boarding such as employment contracts preparation; employee confirmation; contract renewals; re-employment; employment certification letters; application of work visa; conducts background checks; benefits enrollment; transfers; leave management etc.
- Support in ensuring that all HR policies and practices are in compliance and aligned with the business and statutory requirements.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in employee records in the HRIS related to onboarding; employment changes and off-boarding administration.
- Assist in the consolidating the monthly payroll inputs and provides to payroll team for payroll processing.
- Responsible for any regulatory filings to the local government authorities.
- Serves as first point of contact for HR queries through emails; phone or service tool(DToolsHR).
- Provides HR advisory and support to the business and HRBPs in HR Operations related matters.
- Support a diverse variety of HR projects or initiatives if needed
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree Work Experience
- At least 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in HR Operations function in an MNC environment is preferred
- Prior experience in using SAP and Workday would be advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, highly dynamic/changing environment
- Well organized and able to adapt into a fast-paced environment
- Strong data sense, eye for details, highly energized and great multi-tasking ability
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment
- Show sound judgment to make decisions and display appropriate sense of urgency
- Be able to build strong relationships and trust throughout the organization Demonstrated ability to adjust to change in a positive, productive manner
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.