Insights Analyst - SportsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747445BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Media Networks Date posted Jun. 18, 2020
This position is responsible for collecting and analysing Sports audience data across our digital destinations and TV platforms and deliver insights that will help drive product and content marketing strategy.
You will be proactive in your approach to understanding audience and consumer behaviour within the brand, and pro-active with business solutions off the back of the newly found research / data.
Success in this role will stem from your technical capability within audience research analysis and insights; your ability to be a confident communicator with developed presentation skills; and a desire to influence key stakeholders by telling the research and audience story.
- Provide analyses which promotes a clear understanding of viewers and the SE Asia market-place especially for our Sports business
- Lead the design & presentation of daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly channels programming / digital reports as required.
- Develop a clear understanding of advertising prospects, their environments, trends and opportunities.
- Instigate, develop and provide insights of viewership trends to assist in decisions including ad revenue tracking, audience and revenue flow, and client profiting
- Develop and provide research that informs of programme / channel performance and strengths, assisting in promoting programme and channel successes
- Provide analysis which promotes a clear understanding of online users and performance of segment/programme websites
- Provide analysis which contributes to specific reporting requirements, e.g. signature content, branded content, important events, competitive monitoring
- Proactively seeks to inform and educate on relevant emerging trends and competitive action/developments
- Provide relevant and insightful information flows into the Television, Marketing, and Digital Media areas as required.
Basic Qualifications:KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of social media analytics
- Strong sports knowledge
- Understanding of trends in user and audience data developments
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including charting
- Advanced Microsoft skills with the demonstrated ability to run complex formulas and macros
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- A minimum 5 to 7 years’ research experience in the entertainment and media space
- A passion for the television / digital and media industry
- University degree ideally in Communications, Economics, Business or Marketing.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills (written and verbal presentations) as well as strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle conflict, priorities and deadlines.
- Independent thinker who can take on a project from beginning to end with minimal
About Media Networks:
The Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.