Key Account Manager - CPGPApply NowApply Later Job ID 770639BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 14, 2020
- Manage and drive growth with Key Accounts within allocated categories across Singapore
- Build and manage lead generation process and pipeline, identify high potential new-to-Disney partners or opportunities to extend relationship with existing partners through new business models.
- Create consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge and curating the Disney’s difference.
- Negotiate commercial terms and close deals
- Develop relationships within retail and consumer goods industry, creating new channels of distribution for Disney products.
- Maintain a good understanding of industry dynamics, trends and competitive insights.
- Maximise new and existing Disney IP to establish Disney in new retail channels through retail partnerships and activations across Singapore.
- Research and capitalise on new business opportunities and consumer trends, lead the development of the strategies and roll-out plans for new business initiatives.
- Partner with lines of businesses to drive brand and franchise affinity to maximize impact to overall Disney brand equity.
- The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in demonstrating commercial acumen with the ability to build strong relationships with our partners. He/she is a change enabler who is organisational savvy, builds strong networks internally and externally.
- University graduate in Business or a related field from a reputable university.
- Key Account Management experience, with an excellent record in driving commercial success
- Excellent presentation, communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management; experience in navigating a matrixed organization and successfully influencing key internal stakeholders and a wide range of external partners with diverse requirements.
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to analyse data and construct practical conclusions/recommendations.
- Ability to manage and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of Singapore retail markets highly preferred.
- Experience across a broad spectrum of retail sectors preferred, including grocery retail, global fast fashion and lifestyle brands, FMCG companies, local specialty retailers.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.