Manager, Brand & Experience DesignApply Now Apply Later Job ID 748847BR Location Singapore Singapore Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 05, 2020
We are looking for a dynamic and collaborative hands-on self-starter with excellent communication skills, a wide portfolio of award-winning work, and a strong fan of our brands.
Reporting to Head of Digital & Media+ Marketing, this role will work closely with various stakeholders across Marketing, Digital, and Partnership Sales teams to conceptualise, communicate and execute cross-platform creative.
- Lead creative direction, conceptualise effective ideas, and deliver exemplary executions that adhere to brand vision and guidelines while ensuring consistency
- Develop, communicate and pitch 2D and 3D concept designs across media channels, including for print, digital, outdoor and on-ground events
- Lead and manage creative process from initial concept to final execution, including for campaign creative assets and style guides, ensuring timelines and milestones are closely tracked
- Manage assets and information flow with vendors, agencies and other external production resources for all marketing activities, ensuring cost-efficiency, high brand assurance quality, legal compliance and timely delivery
- Responsible for all key art photography shoots
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across various local and global teams to understand campaign briefs and facilitate creative alignment/approvals
- Keep a lookout for industry and consumer trends to identify emerging creative opportunities
- 5-8 years of leading creative at Senior Design, Art Director or Associate Creative Director level, with experience in agency and/or media/entertainment/corporate environment.
- Proven track record as a Sr. Creative Manager, with a examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough 2D and 3D creative.
- Demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives.
- Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
- Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of online, offline and on-ground branding communications and activations
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Have a strong understanding of the digital space – in particular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Proficiency in industry-standard programs and software (Macintosh hardware and OS software, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. and other creative development software and associated file formats)
- Excellent skills in visualizing, developing and communicating creative and innovative ideas and executing them in graphic format
- Proven ability in leading a creative team, encouraging out-of-the-box creative thinking, while being hands-on
- Able to visualize, design and communicate concepts in 3D (preferably in Google SketchUp + Key Shot for rendering)
- Exceptional eye for detail and passion for Disney’s portfolio of brands
- Equipped with excellent project management, analytical skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Up to date with current marketing trends in design, digital and brand experience
- Must possess high level of enthusiasm, passion and be a strong team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design, graphics, visual arts/communication, advertising or related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing 2D and 3D creative experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.